Pages

Friday 20 March 2015

Tee Golf

Tee Golf

Have you played Tee golf ? It's awesome!

Three weeks ago, I learned how to hold the golf club. We had to hold it on the grip, I had a try. Coach Kannel told us left hand, right hand, feet together, left foot, right foot and piggy pop

Next coach Kannel told us the two golden rules '' be safe and have fun''.I was excited to do the warm up it was '' rob the nest''. I was number 3. When it was my turn  I went to the other team and I had to grab one ball.

Afterwards we played another game. I was in Vaughan's team. It was my turn, and I tried to hit the ball on the middle, but it didn't hit the red line.

Coach Kennel asked what respect means and Soane said'' respect means listening''and coach Kennel said yes.

Finally we went back in the classroom and our teacher said we had to write a story about the golf.




No comments:

Post a Comment