Pages

Friday 27 March 2015

Manaikalani schools

                                                   Manaikalani schools

Hurray!Today our school went to Pt England beach to meet people from Hawaii.

Firstly we take the bus and we had to have a partner, I was with Xyril. We had to walk in a straight line. I saw many students. When we were on the beach we all had to sit down on the grass next to Pt England school.

Next I saw students doing the haka when the people were coming on a inflatable boat and there were horns they were making loud noises like an elephant and I saw my brother. When the people where on the beach every school sang He Honore.

Then more people came from the waka and we sang another Maori song. We all sat back down and more people from the waka came. After they came a old man welcome them in Maori I couldn't understand it.

Lastly we shook there hands and high-five and walk in a straight line to the bus again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment