Pages

Wednesday 4 March 2015

My holidays

School Holidays


During the holidays me and my family went to the beach. My brothers and I sat up the picnic and we ate together. My brothers rushed into the sea to swim. It was sunny, so I lay down on the ground. My Dad told us to wait for 10 mins. but we waited too long. I rode my scooter twice to the beach and back. When my brothers came back from swimming I was also back to the picnic area.


My brothers were swimming except me, I was playing in the sand. My little brother got water on him so I took him to my parents. When I was there I saw other kids that I didn't know. After a while I decided to play with them. It was fun. My brother Kata made pretend toilets with the mud and sand.
Then,his friend tried to destroy his toilets but he saw her and he got some sand and tried to throw it at her.


After a while we took some muddy sand and threw it at my older brother Chris, and then we ran away from him. I couldn't run away because I wasn't wearing my swimming togs and I cant go in the sea, but my other brothers escaped.After that we went to the park,and played cheat. 

Finally my little brother came and told us were going home but we still carried on playing. Later, we got bored so we went home.


I had fun at the beach,and I want to go back their next time.

1 comment:

  1. I like the way you write in paragraphs, and used different sentence beginnings. Well done Nauto.

    ReplyDelete