Pages

Friday 24 July 2015

My trip to Auckland live

Awesome! We went to Auckland live

Image result for aotea centreTwo weeks ago our school went to do a lot of activities. When we arrived there it looked very big, when I got in the building I left my bag in a big room.Then we went in the hall. I saw other children. Then the dancer started dancing and making shapes spirals.They showed us some actions of the there haka.


Next we went to digital art. I tried to look for birdhouses using the I-pad and I saw colourful birds flying. 
Image result for digital Birdhouse
Then we went downstairs and I saw a very big screen I sat down and a lady said I had to dial a number and it will connect to telecom.When it was my turn, I blew my hardest and the face of the person on the screen was blown, there hair was flying in the air.

Image result for electric

After a minute we walked
to the theatre for a story
it was about saving 
electricity.

1 comment:

  1. Kumusta Nauto, I like your writing because it has a lot of description and information. I also like it because you have used good adjectives. Why did you put different types of pictures? I went to Auckland live and saw birds flying and dancing as well.

    ReplyDelete